Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Citrus farming & marketing business, years of export to markets in Asia, the Pacific, the Middle East and the Americas
• 433.82 ha* total land area, 150 ha* planted to irrigated citrus.
• High Security MIA irrigation entitlement, General Security MIA irrigation entitlement, reservoir capacity also.
• Packhouse capable of processing 100 tonnes* per day.
• Servicing variously export markets in USA, China, Middle East, Canada, Japan, SE Asia, Fiji, Singapore and Hong Kong.
• 270 ha* of grazing and dryland cropping land considered by the vendors to be suitable for irrigated horticulture development adjacent existing citrus groves.
• Department of Agriculture Certification for China, Korea and Thailand.
• 3 homes, 1 cottage, also accommodation for casual labour.
• Sandy loam soils, extensive network of windbreak tree lines.
• Irrigation system on main farm with a design capability of servicing a further area of drip irrigation development.
Now for private treaty sale
Terry Brennan 0427 453 028