Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Citrus farming & marketing business, years of export to markets in Asia, the Pacific, the Middle East and the Americas
• 433.82 ha* total land area, 150 ha* planted to irrigated citrus.
• High Security MIA irrigation entitlement, General Security MIA irrigation entitlement, reservoir capacity also.
• Packhouse capable of processing 100 tonnes* per day.
• Servicing variously export markets in USA, China, Middle East, Canada, Japan, SE Asia, Fiji, Singapore and Hong Kong.
• 270 ha* of grazing and dryland cropping land considered by the vendors to be suitable for irrigated horticulture development adjacent existing citrus groves.
• Department of Agriculture Certification for China, Korea and Thailand.
• 3 homes, 1 cottage, also accommodation for casual labour.
• Sandy loam soils, extensive network of windbreak tree lines.
• Irrigation system on main farm with a design capability of servicing a further area of drip irrigation development.
Now for private treaty sale
Terry Brennan 0427 453 028
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.