"Cobran" Productive Riverina River Property
- Land: 17,333 ha (42,831 acres)
- 30 kilometres east of Hay on the Murrumbidgee River
- 17,201 ha Freehold!
- Approx. 7,756 ha developed irrigation
- 6,029 ML Aquifer Licence with 1,029 ML Supplementary
- 248 ML Stock and Domestic River Licence
- 13,359 megalitre storages
- Homestead, office, six cottages
- 3 shearing sheds, 3 hay sheds, 2 cattle yards and 3 sheep yards
- 2,200 ha will be planted to cotton - option to include or exclude.
The country extends north from its Murrumbidgee River Frontage across developed irrigared land to Riverina Plains grazing land. The property consists of level grey, brown self-mulching soils varying to red clay loams, which constitutes the majority of the irrigarted land. The property is free of trees apart from the attractive river red gums on the Murrumbidgee River frontage which provides shade and shelter to livestock. The irrigation land extends some 12 kms northwards and 20kms westwards mostly north of the Murrumbidgee River road, with layouts taking advantage of the natural fall from east to west. Water pumped from the eastern end of the property can be reticulated to irrigate land without further pumping to the western end of the property can be reticulated to irrigate land without further pumping to the western end through over 100 km of interconnected channels.
An area of 9,710 ha comprises dry land grazing and infrastructure. The dry land pasture comprises native grasses,white top, umbrella grass, barley grass and rye grass together with trefoils, medics, crowfoot and a wide variety of herbage in season.
17,333 ha / 42,831 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.